Senior Software Engineer - .Net Full Stack Developer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software
Engineer... In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within
technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and
programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an
in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet
existing client needs or potential new clients needs while
leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies,
procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level
managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance
and direction to less experienced staff Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education
- Hands on development experience with Microsoft .NET, C# and
- Hands on development experience with
- Experienced with C# and .Net design patterns such as Factory,
Builder, MVC, Entity Framework, DAO and Singleton Pattern.
- Experienced with CI-CD development methodology and tools (RLM,
TFS, Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Have worked with different SDLC methodologies like Agile
(SCRUM, KANBAN & JIRA).
- Experienced with SQL and other standard database query
- Experienced working on software development projects.
- Experienced with web services such as SOAP and REST.
- Experienced with data modeling languages such as XML, YAML and
- Desired Qualifications:
- Hands on development experience with Python and Ansible.
- Hands on experience with OpenShift, Micro-Services, Kubernetes
- Experienced in working with No-SQL database such as
- Experienced in developing unit tests, integration tests, BDD
tests using Xunit, Selenium.
- Experienced working with cloud environments such as Azure and
GCP Job Expectations:
- Design and deliver solutions for given Network/Security
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of Network
- Partners with Project Manager, Operations Teams and Network
Engineers during project delivery to provide design clarity.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- Creative thinking to identify and work around process
- Create Process Definitions and standards. Ensures the project
documents are shared on time with relevant parties.
- Contribute to the creation of standard approaches and
- Develop prototypes and Proofs of Concept.
- Continually learn and develop.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present
technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A good understanding of front, middle and back office
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or
unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Strong Academic record or strong related internship /Co-op/Work
- Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work
on multiple deliverables
Pay Range $84,000.00 - $149,400.00
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Irving , Senior Software Engineer - .Net Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!