Senior IT Software Development Specialist
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- To develop, maintain, test and debug software to meet generally
defined requirements in a Windows client/server environment
utilizing software development languages/environments such as
PL/SQL, Oracle, Progress 4 GL Application Development Environment
(ADE), .Net, Microsoft SQL, or other platforms; to formulate and
define system scope and objectives through research and
fact-finding for the purpose of developing or modifying moderately
complex information systems; to prepare detailed specification from
which programs will be written; and to design, code, test, debug,
document and maintain programs.
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including
reports, parameters, claims management, intake services,
carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in the design of
specifications to meet end user needs.
- Develops and modifies software to meet the specifications
outlined in data processing requests.
- Develops and maintains software to meet requirements of
insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
- Tests and debugs assigned projects; assists in testing projects
for other members of the programming staff.
- Prepares documentation on new or existing software.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes the
necessary corrections to data and/or software.
- Assists in the professional growth of programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines
as they pertain to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest
quality of customer service to our clients.
- Keeps abreast of software development language revisions and
- 5+ years of PL/SQL & Oracle Database development
- Recent Oracle PL/SQL development experience within the past
- Detailed knowledge of Near Real Time Oracle ETL
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL Run Time
- Experience in ETL PL/SQL development
- Experience in documenting ETL Technical Designs
- Oracle 19C usage a plus
- Oracle RAC experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
required. Information Systems or Computer Science major
- Six (6) years of language development in a relevant and
applicable language and/or business analytical experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience required. Proven
experience in interpreting user requirements, business applications
design, and development of business applications strongly
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Irving , Senior IT Software Development Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!