Senior Technical Trainer
Company: FST Technical Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Technical Trainer will lead and
drive to completion all assigned duties to enable the Technical
Training Department to provide equipment training to customers and
internal service personnel. - The ideal candidate will have at
least 5 years' -experience in the semiconductor industry and 3
years' of training experience. - -ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trains and Mentors less experienced Technical Trainers.
- Develops new training courses/materials, as required, using
currently accepted methods and tools from factory sourced
documentation with minimum supervision and/or guidance
- Performs stand-up instruction of all training courses currently
provided by the Training Department, as required, for both internal
and external customers, utilizing established teaching
methodologies, while maintaining a minimum evaluation rating of 3.5
on SF 6.2-3.1.2 Instructor Evaluations.
- Works with Engineering, Customer/Product Support and
Manufacturing to ensure that course materials reflect current
product features, and is responsible for conducting
audits/assessments of -course materials, as needed, to determine
their applicability to changing requirements.
- Oversees and drives to completion special projects and assigned
tasks with a minimum of supervision and/or guidance.
- Interacts with customers and functional organizations to
develop Specifications/Procedures used within training
- Learns and maintains proficiency in the use of the required
software utilized to create/modify both existing and new training
course materials. -
- Travels up to 30% to conduct on-site training.
- Prepares student-training guides utilizing established Master
- Maintains and repairs training plasma etch equipment as
- Maintains a professional appearance and relationship with
- Prepares lesson plans from engineering documentation, field
service requirements or software documentation. -
- Performs maintenance and repair of demonstration and
cross-section labs process equipment and support facilities
equipment.EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree in related field preferred (or)
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience in a
related field (i.e. -Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical
or similar discipline)EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five years' experience in
the semiconductor industry, preferably as an etch technician in a
clean room environment. Teaching experience: Minimum 3 years'
experience delivering stand-up classroom training on etch
- Travel up to 30% worldwide in support of etch tool installation
and modification and in direct support of sustaining maintenance
activities. SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced knowledge/skills (ability to develop and create
projects to completion from scratch) using: Microsoft Office Suite
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)Adobe Acrobat X StandardAdobe
Captivate 7 and AboveAdobe Flash Professional CC/Animate CCAdobe
Photoshop CC and/or Corel PHOTO-PAINTAudacityCorelDRAW X5 and Above
Ability to learn any new software
necessary to create training materials.Excellent oral communication
skills are a must. Clear, concise, professional, and comprehensive
written communication skills Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FST Technical Services, Irving , Senior Technical Trainer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...