Senior Marketing Science Manager
Posted on: May 25, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...Our Prepaid Wireless Marketing
team is looking for a highly-motivated, technical decision leader,
and product owner who will lead business strategy, segmentation
strategy, inbound and outbound campaign implementation and data
analytics. You will be driving continuous business improvements
through PEGA decisioning implementation bringing more profitable
growth and an even better customer experience. You will define the
analytics strategy and champion that strategy across the business
in order to create buy-in for data-driven decision making. You will
also lead the data analytics team, planning and overseeing work,
and creating an engaging environment where team members can thrive.
Your end goal is to recommend improvements that will go straight to
the bottom line by helping us serve our customers.As the Senior
Marketing Science Manager, you will lead a cross functional team
and maintain the foundation for our key business decisions. By
developing and evolving our models across channels, usage, payment,
tenure and other behavioral areas, the role will be instrumental in
improving customer satisfaction and reducing churn.
- Managing and providing guidance to a cross-functional team
across marketing and technology.
- Leading day to day PEGA implementation for inbound & outbound
campaigns and leading the end to end campaign implementation
starting from business case development to customer
- Collaborating with the creative team, MyVerizon App and
MyVerizon online team and PEGA technology team to integrate PEGA
for inbound marketing.
- Leading the analytics strategy and modeling approaches.
- Leading the segmentation strategy and generating profiles that
allow for the customization of service offers to better meet the
specific needs of our customers.
- Leading the team efforts in delivering improvements in
decision-making and business strategies via analytics.
- Building business cases and translating findings into practical
- Partnering with others to understand business challenges and
identify new opportunities for data gathering to fill gaps in
existing models.This role may be considered as part of the
Department of Defense SkillBridge Program.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
We are hiring in the following locations: Denver CO, Dallas TX,
Alpharetta GA, Irvine CA, Basking Ridge NJ, and New York City.What
we're looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture, or
equivalent.Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering,
Computer Science, or Econometrics.
- Master's degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering,
Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience in SQL and statistical software packages like SAS,
R, and Python.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Experience in quantitative modeling, statistics, or data
- Strong track record of looking for ways to improve from both a
personal development and wider team/business view point.
- Strong track record of having attention to detail and high
- Experience in visualization software like Qlikview, Tableau, or
- Strong communication and influence skills.
- Experience in working in a marketing organization in the
- Ability to have Insight storytelling and good communication
- Experience in using SQL to query large scale relational
databases in a business environment.
- Experience in documenting requirements, functional design and
leading test execution.
- Statistical knowledge.
- Ability solving problems and working in a collaborative
cross-team approach.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for
you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even
better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be workingIn this
hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work
from home and assigned office days set by your manager.Scheduled
Weekly Hours40Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Senior Marketing Science Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...