Retention and Loyalty Manager
Posted on: May 26, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...
In this integral role you will be directly responsible for driving
the retention of Verizon's mobile customer base through the
identification of churn mitigation opportunities and strategies.
You will formulate ideas and carry them through execution and
beyond to retrospective, post-promo analysis, and ensuring a
positive customer experience. Design targeting and segmentation
strategies of the VZW consumer base which will enable the business
to deliver messages which are prioritized, personalized, and
simultaneously beneficial to the customer and VZW. Execute these
strategies by leading peers from other functional work groups,
including (but not limited to): Business Intelligence, Marketing
Communications, Mar Tech, Performance Management, Finance, Legal,
IT, Market Leadership, and Product Marketing. You will be
responsible for both driving bottom up data-backed recommendations
as well as adapting to top down requirements from executive
- Designing, and executing from concept through implementation,
revenue generating activities to maximize yield from the mobile
- Developing strategies to proactively mitigate voluntary
- Driving existing customer transactions through Verizon's
digital channels, both site and app.
- Partnering with the AI&D, P&E, and Business
Intelligence teams to develop, manage, maintain, and monitor new
tools meant to improve audience creation, targeting, and offer
- Building presentations to effectively communicate trends,
insights, and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Utilizing experience and business knowledge to develop annual
marketing promotional roadmaps as well as guide strategy &
execution of key marketing programs.
- Deciphering performance across a variety of metrics: i.e. KPIs,
LNP, Segmentation, Propensity, etc. to uncover new opportunities
for growth and revenue from the Verizon base.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to develop
unique promo campaigns that will differentiate Verizon in the
industry while driving growth.
- Managing projects from concept, through execution, and
retrospective analysis.What we're looking for...You'll need to
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working collaboratively with and presenting ideas
and content to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the
Even better if you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to clearly express complex ideas.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with big data sets and
- Experience in marketing and finance-related roles, such as
market research, financial analysis, pricing, product marketing, or
strategic planning desired.
- Experience in the wireless or telecommunications industry.
- Ability to research, analytical, and critical thinking skills
with the ability to see things not readily apparent to others and
to find unique solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to think strategically and to "see the big
- Knowledge of the wireless marketplace and experience with promo
- Ability to believe that solid data should be behind every
important decision and are a numbers person with a strategic
mindset, strong business and financial acumen.
- Ability to bring both business perspective and an understanding
of the marketplace and not just theory and numbers.
- Understanding and visualizing just the right way to share data
and practical insights so that people can understand.
- Ability to create actionable programs based on what you learn
from the data.
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision, and
independently manage concurrent projects to timely completion.
- Ability to be strategic and critical thinking. If Verizon and
this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even
if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed
above.Where you'll be workingIn this hybrid role, you'll have a
defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal
Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,
we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out page to learn more.Our benefits
are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas
of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits,
short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive
programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and
tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered
with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your
coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these
benefits depending on your individual circumstances.If you are
hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work
location, the compensation range for this position is between
$130,000.00 and $241,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule.
The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed
job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based
position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your
compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Retention and Loyalty Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...