IT Software Development Specialist Sr
Posted on: September 19, 2023
IT Software Development Specialist SrBCForward is seeking for a
highly motivated and Talented IT Software Development Specialist Sr
Job Title: IT Software Development Specialist Sr / Oracle ETL
backend developer Location: Remote Duration: 12 + Months
- 5+ years of PL/SQL & Oracle Database development
- Recent Oracle PL/SQL development experience within the past
- Detailed knowledge of Near Real Time Oracle ETL processes
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL Run Time improvement.
- Experience in ETL PL/SQL development
- Experience in documenting ETL Technical Designs
- Oracle 19C usage a plus
- Oracle RAC experience a plusPRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop,
maintain, test and debug software to meet generally defined
requirements in a Windows client/server environment utilizing
software development languages/environments such as PL/SQL, Oracle,
Progress 4 GL Application Development Environment (ADE), .Net,
Microsoft SQL, or other platforms; to formulate and define system
scope and objectives through research and fact-finding for the
purpose of developing or modifying moderately complex information
systems; to prepare detailed specification from which programs will
be written; and to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain
programs.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including
reports, parameters, claims management, intake services,
carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in the design of
specifications to meet end user needs.
- Develops and modifies software to meet the specifications
outlined in data processing requests.
- Develops and maintains software to meet requirements of
insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
- Tests and debugs assigned projects; assists in testing projects
for other members of the programming staff.
- Prepares documentation on new or existing software.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes the
necessary corrections to data and/or software.
- Assists in the professional growth of programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines
as they pertain to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest
quality of customer service to our clients.
- Keeps abreast of software development language revisions and
technology advances.ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality
program(s).QUALIFICATIONSEducation & LicensingBachelor's degree
from an accredited college or university required. Information
Systems or Computer Science major preferred.ExperienceSix (6) years
of language development in a relevant and applicable language
and/or business analytical experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience required. Proven experience in
interpreting user requirements, business applications design, and
development of business applications strongly preferred.Skills &
- Strong knowledge of language development and applications
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance CompetenciesInterested
candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job
code 209218 when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Irving , IT Software Development Specialist Sr, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!