Mobile iOS Developer
Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Mobile iOS Developer for a FULL- TIME role with one of our premier clients in Irving, TX.
Seeking a Mobile Developer to join the Mobile team. This position will be responsible for developing, optimizing, maintaining and supporting the mobile app. You will have an influence on our technology direction and approach. You will work on the full stack, Front End to Back End to create dynamically driven mobile applications. Responsibilities will include solution selection, design, code creation, testing, App Store/Google Play deployment, build/release technical documentation and customer technical support.
- Expected development activities include working on B2C Mobile App development from an approved product features & enhancements.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, coding, applying proper programming standards, documenting major changes from core functionality, etc.
- Expected support activities include ensuring the proper maintenance & stability of all applications in scope.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, ongoing ticket review, communicating status of resolution, impact analysis, end-to-end ticket resolution, etc.
- Expected platform governance activities include ensuring safe-use of mobile resources.
- Duties include but are not limited to, reviewing/mitigating/resolving of error logs & performance issues, etc.
- Expected standards & compliance activities include ensuring the well regulated use of the mobile application.
- Duties include but are not limited to, preparing for passage of quarterly PCI audits, managing audit trail of all production changes, ensuring the latest SDLC standards, ensuring web best-practices are adhered to, etc. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience with Xamarin, Ionic, Kony, or other similar platforms and frameworks.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps. Preferred Skills:
- Exhibit impressive UI/UX skills.
- Familiar with "hybrid " apps (web views wrapped around a native app).
- 3-5 years of overall iOS & Android development.
- Proven track record delivering mission critical, mobile applications
- Proficiency developing automated unit tests
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team
- Complete understanding of the full product development life cycle (design, development and testing)
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to mentor and be mentored SGA is a Certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Irving , Mobile iOS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!