DOT NET FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Role: Dot Net Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Irving, TexasDuration: Full TimePRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of large-scale applications
- Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
- Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
- Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- If specialized in User Interface solutions, provide development leadership and value-add recommendations towards usability, UI design, development, and all aspects of application development life-cycle.
- Work within an agile development environment, Scrum and iterative development.
- Apply knowledge of software best practices like test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience maintaining platforms in a production environment.
- Understanding of software development processes and criticality of various kinds of software testing-unit, smoke, system, integration, and root cause analysis, etc.
- Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
- Working with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Agile and Scrum software development methodology
- Knowledge of Application Development/Software engineering of N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET framework
- Strong communication skills, capable of interacting with all levels of IT and business management and skilled at summarizing and communicating complex technical concepts/strategies.
- Solid understanding of navigation schemas, interface designs and UX principles EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND
- Minimum 4 years' experience in application architecture or in software engineering/application development of N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET framework or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in working on the full SDLC
- At least 4 years of experience building applications in C# or any other Object-oriented programming language but willing to work on .NET Core.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Other cloud platforms.
- At least 1-year experience with git version control
- At least 2 years' experience working with MS SQL server
- 1+ years' experience working with automated build and continuous integration systems such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, or VSTS
- Experience working with Selenium and Specflow
- Familiarity with Serverless Architecture
- Micro services (design and implementation)
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Experience working in an Agile environmentEDUCATION/TRAINING/CERTIFICATION
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Technology; advanced degrees or thesis preferred
- Microsoft or product specific accreditations are a plus.Thanks,Vinay.N
- provided by Dice JAVA SCRIPT,AWS,GIT,MS SQL SERVER & CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION
Keywords: Qentelli, Irving , DOT NET FULLSTACK DEVELOPER, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!