Company: Purple Drive Technologies LLC
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Role : Mobile API Developer(.Net API)Location : Irving , TX Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Architecture team to document and develop best practices for development and deployment of API Services and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes.
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the Architecture team during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Define patterns, development frameworks and mentor junior developers.
- Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and peer code reviews
- Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Provide production support as necessary Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 8+ years of software development experience using the .NET Framework.
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing APIs consumed by mobile and/or enterprise applications
- Backend Mobile API development skills, including C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC a plus, SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc. Middleware & Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using web services using WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, microservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Experience with on-premise and cloud-based PaaS/IaaS providers (e.g. Rackspace, Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including: application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
- Expert in enterprise service-oriented architecture and non-relational/relational database design principles
- Thorough understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social integrations (SDKs)
- Experience working with API gateway, OWASP security principles, OAuth and/or related backend services
- Proven experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, dependency injection; and experience and/or willingness to assist in building out test automation
- Project-level experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Aptitude for discovering and learning new technologies and concepts
- Passionate about work, curious, and willing to take on the toughest challenges
- Sense of humor and resilient to changeThanksPrem - provided by Dice .Net, API , C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 ,MVC , SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server
Keywords: Purple Drive Technologies LLC, Irving , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!