Sr. Java Developer
Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Posted on: December 8, 2018
The Java/J2EE Developer will be part of the Authentication and Access Management Engineering team.
The candidate will work on software projects related to application security such as single sign on, federation, and multi-factor authentication. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment using Java/J2EE technologies.
Knowledge and Experience:
* 8+ years Java/J2EE programming experience
* SOAP and restful web services programming in Java
* Working experience of RDBMS databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
* Expertise in one of the following web and application servers: Weblogic, Websphere, etc
* Working experience in Unix/Linux scripting.
* Working knowledge of application security
* Strong interpersonal communication skills to maintain good relationship among different teams is required
* Tools and Utilities: SOAP UI, Postman, Java IDE (Eclipse), SQL Clients, LDAP Clients, Source control utilities, Packaging and Build tools (Ant, Maven and CHEF)
* Testing Methodologies: Unit testing, System Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing
Nice to have:
* Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
* Mobile application development
* Working experience of LDAP
* Application security experience (SSO, Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth, etc) and Multi factor authentication.
* Bachelor Degree in the field related to Computer Science
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices. Our Commitment to Our Consultants As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible. Our Services Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career. Our Relationships Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice (J2EE OR JAVA )
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Irving , Sr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!