Senior Full Stack Java Engineer
Company: RedRiver Systems L.L.C.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Opportunity to join this rapidly growing company that provides technologies and services to Wireless Carriers and Consumer Electronics Retailers. The company's goal is to transform the wireless ecosystem. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, results oriented Full Stack Software Engineer to join a talented team. You will be working through the full SDLC including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and releases of existing and upcoming application platforms. You will need well-rounded hands-on experience in Distributed Application Development with responsibility of designing and developing platforms and delivering a high quality and high performance products collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software applications and act as a technical resource to other team members for difficult architecture and development problems
- Lead detailed analysis, design, development and integration efforts for applications and modules
- Responsible for producing feature design documentation and specifications
- Research, recommend and communicate emerging technologies to solve product problems
- Interface with software or technology vendors, and consultants to discuss details of assigned programming tasks
- Troubleshoot applications and quickly solve production issues
- Acquire the appropriate business knowledge needed to deliver on product goals & requirements
- Maintain and Improve software applications as part of the team PROFILE
- Senior level experience building web based applications using Java/JEE including extensive experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Solid experience in UI (Angular/React/Ember, Bootstrap, etc)
- Extensive experience in writing SQL and working with Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL or other relational databases.
- Experience writing unit test cases using TestNG, JUnit
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols
- Solid understanding of the principles of object oriented design, go4 design pattern. JEE design patterns
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to collect, generate and present data and develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
- Ability to contribute and assume leadership for team growth as business demands
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools..RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by Dice Java/JEE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Angular, React, Ember, Bootstrap, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL
Keywords: RedRiver Systems L.L.C., Irving , Senior Full Stack Java Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!