Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
Company: RedRiver Systems L.L.C.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Join this growing Financial Services organization. A number of roles for .Net Developers have come available due to this dynamic growth. You will be working on small matrixed teams involved primarily in new application development.You will be reporting to a Director of Application Development where you will be responsible for the review, evaluation, design, development and maintenance of the company software applications. Identify data sources, construct entity diagrams, provide application and data flow diagrams, and document the processes. You will write and maintains code for all application layers including data access, business, WebAPI and Client UI.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver new features by designing, developing and maintaining Web, Mobile, and Console Service applications both for internal and external users, leveraging a Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform.
- Deliver solutions from business requirements to technical design to final product.
- Ensure quality by supporting corporate coding and architectural standards.
- Participate in the team's design, and code reviews, and apply departmental design approach and best practices.
- Document efforts by providing well-formed, readable code, design documentation, and project documentation as needed.
- Promote a collaborative spirit and a positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, information sharing, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Uphold company vision by ensuring compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.PROFILE
- Senior level experience designing and delivering C#, .Net / SQL Server / Web Applications.
- Working knowledge of software design and enterprise architecture patterns.Working knowledge of Microsoft Stack technologies:
- SQL Server - T-SQL scripting, Stored Procedures
- .Net 4.x / EntityFramework 6 / WebAPI
- Working knowledge of SOLID design principals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of studyRedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by Dice C#, .Net, SQL Server, Web Applications, Angularjs, MVC, WebAPI
Keywords: RedRiver Systems L.L.C., Irving , Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!