Microsoft SQL Database Administrator / Developer (High Jump (WMS) or R
Company: R2 Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Microsoft SQL Database Administrator / Developer (High Jump (WMS))This Dallas client is continually recognized as a premier employer in Texas. They are hiring a Database Administrator / Developer skilled in Microsoft SQL development and administration. In this position, you will work with the latest versions of Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Scripts, SSRS, SSIS, High Jump (WMS), Great Plains (CRM) and RedSky software.Check out our video for this role! The SQL DBA / Developer should have strong development experience and will strategically design, implement, and support for vendor and custom software and systems, including integration with databases. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out computer solutions to end users.If Microsoft SQL Development and Administration are your passion, and you're looking to join highly talented peers in a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth! Your day-to-day Development role will:
- Provide on-going database administration for a number of complex, multi-server SQL-based systems. This includes the Daily management and administration in-house and third-party ERP and CRM systems.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified vendor and custom systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop SQL scripts, and Stored Procedures to support in-house development efforts
- Assist in the design of databases to ensure interoperability between systems.
- Provide on-going system administration for integration with customers, clients and vendors. Daily management and administration for EDI Messaging, Scribe, BizTalk, and CRM system.
- Configure and customize systems through proprietary development environments according to business requirements and/or customer specifications.
- Establishes procedures and schedules for producing data needed on an ongoing basis. Design and articulate reporting specifications for production reporting.We can get you an interview, If You Have:
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL (T-SQL) database administration, development, and system administration experience.
- Comprehensive software analysis, design, and integration experience, with full knowledge of development methodologies.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Solutions utilizing: SQL Server.
- Exposure with EDI messaging, Scribe, BizTalk, High Jump (WMS), Great Plains (CRM) and RedSky software are pluses.
- Experience with reporting, business dashboard, data visualization, and other tools that are required to make reporting results relevant and actionable to the business and business users.Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience. Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with an Outstanding group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere!
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. U.S. citizens and US Permanent residents are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, and employment verification before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace. If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: . Learn more about r2 Technologies at . - provided by Dice WMS, SQL, High Jump, RedSky, Great Plains
Keywords: R2 Technologies, Inc., Irving , Microsoft SQL Database Administrator / Developer (High Jump (WMS) or R, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!