Healthcare Interface Developer II
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: February 15, 2019
The Healthcare Interface Developer II is responsible for regional or enterprise design, development and implementation of strategic architectures of healthcare interfaces at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in strategic planning activities and researches emerging Internet technology, programming languages and tools, and e-business standards for use in effective existing or new enterprise application/systems.
Individual must have a working knowledge with Healthcare Interface Engines, Web languages, scripting and web development. The Healthcare Interface Developer II must have proven applied knowledge in a combination of two or more of the following areas: TCL development, XML/DHTML/HTML, C#, PHP, SOAP, REST, SQL, ESQL, HL7 development, Healthcare Interface Engines, Q/A Testing or Technical Project Leadership for development.
Individual may work alone or as a development project lead of a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of information management technology. The Healthcare Interface Developer II is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
* Design & Development- Provides technical development input and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
* Strategy Execution -- Takes direction or may lead in some areas to assist in the execution of CHRISTUS' overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient deliver.
* System Engineering -- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
* System Integration -- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact. Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
* System Management -- Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
* System Security -- Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (10 years) required.
Strong technical knowledge of Enterprise Application/Interface Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Management.
Must have the strong communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to superiors.
Must be able to solve complex problems with direction.
Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
Understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data)
Minimum of two (2) years experience with TCL and/or HL7 required.
Minimum of two (2) years experience with PHP and/or ESQL required.
Minimum of two (2) years experience with Web Services languages such as: SOAP, REST, WSDL
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
HL7 Certification preferred
Cloverleaf/Info Interface Engine certification II required
IBM Certified Solutions Developer required
Related industry certification preferred
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Healthcare Interface Developer II, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!