Posted on: February 14, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Job Description
This position calls for designing, developing and supporting in a TIBCO environment plus administration and management of the TIBCO execution environment for Allstate claims processing. Developers in this position will partner with other development teams to design, code and test new integration engines or changes to existing engines. The job also requires providing test and production support for our TIBCO integration engine suite. They will be part of a team operating globally across three locations. It covers projects involving environmental change as well as code, configuration and change management for application releases. Firewall rules and certificate management is part of the role.
- Analyze business requests to develop high-level integration solutions
- Participate in the design and development of projects targeted at integration environment change
- Support testing team through addressing raised defects and environment issues
- Participate in deployment preparation of developed changes
- Provide production support assistance from problem resolution to change validation
- Manage code branching and continuous integration
- Manage creation of EAR and configuration files
- Facilitate code migration through test and production environments
- Request and manage team firewall rules and certificates
- Participate in the planning of team disaster recovery exercises Job Description
Job Qualifications Required Skills:
- TIBCO Business Works (3 or more years including 5.12 or 5.14)
- TIBCO Admin
- TIBCO EMS
- TIBCO Hawk / Eagle rules
- XML / WSDL
- SOAP, REST, Web Services
- Layer 7
- Understanding of SFTP / SSH protocols
- Cloudbees Jenkins
- Microsoft Office
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- TIBCO Business Works 6.x
- XML, WSDL
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience working in a global team model
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen. Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands(r).
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position. Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era. Department: Information Technology - provided by Dice Agile, Change Management, Developer, Development, Disaster Recovery, Environmental, Firewall, HTTP, Jenkins, Management, Protocols, Scrum, SOAP, SQL, Testing, Tibco, Validation, Video, WSDL, XML
Keywords: Allstate, Irving , TIBCO Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!