Company: Paladin Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Sr. Developer Analyst to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Irving, TX.We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.Job Title: Sr. Developer Analyst (C#)Work Location: Irving, TX.Duration: Direct HireEducation/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ (or Master's degree & 3+) years related experience including application design, software development, maintenance and delivery
- 3+ years experience with application servers Job Description & Responsibilities :Our client is seeking a talented individual for a Senior Developer/Analyst who participates in the full development life cycle of business software including design, development, unit/load testing, deployment and maintenance of a software system and implementation of business software for the enterprise. Provides expertise in one or more programming specialties such as server-side web presentation technologies.
- Analyzes, designs, and builds component-based application in a Web/internet delivery environment.
- Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Writes software programming applications working on new and existing applications along with enhancements to web sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Works with Business Systems Analysts to ensure programming code meets business requirements.
- Monitors functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develops specifications and performance requirements and resolves customer problems.
- Coordinates installation of software system Skills & Qualifications :
- Ability to apply mastery level knowledge in at least one required programming language C#, VB.NET and VBScript
- Ability to apply mastery knowledge of relational data base (DB2, Sybase, SQL, Teradata, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
- Ability to apply mastery knowledge of data warehousing technologies (Informatica, MicroStrategy)
- Ability to demonstrate experience in distributed UNIX environments.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to demonstrate beginner level understanding of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to be careful and thorough with detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems.For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at . Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer. - provided by Dice C#, VBScript, SQL and DB2
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, Inc., Irving , C# Programmer/Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!