Junior/Mid Level Java Developer (Full Stack)
Company: MATRIX Resources, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Our client,- a highly respected transportation and logistics company, is seeking a -Junio r Full Stack Java Developers working with a team of developers in supporting and enhancing client-s portfolio of software systems. Participate in full SDLC process to solve business needs. Core Responsibilities & Duties: -
- -Enhance and support client java and web systems.
- -Develop java/spring based backend and Angular 4+ based front end systems.
- -Participate in full software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, monitoring. Qualifications: -
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited university.
- -2-5 years of relevant experience in building and supporting software system.
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation. Skills: -
- Proficiency in full stack development using Java, SQL, Typescript, npm.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS system (like Oracle, DB2 etc.).
- Proficiency in development tools: Java IDE, Web-storm, Git, Jenkins.-
- Proficiency in Spring, Apache and other popular open source java libraries.-
- Ideal candidate will possess a -can do- attitude with a -will do- work ethic.
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Category: Developer / Architect -Java - provided by Dice Analysis, Apache, DB2, Developer, Development, GIT, IDE, Java, Jenkins, Libraries, Lifecycle, Oracle, SDLC, SQL, Testing
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Inc., Irving , Junior/Mid Level Java Developer (Full Stack), IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!