Posted on: May 18, 2019
What you'll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it
creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the
Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and
find ways to meet our customers' needs and make it easy for them to
do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex
problems and find unique solutions. The work you'll do every single
day will make people's lives, work and play better.
We are looking for Mobile Developer to join the Verizon System of
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Verizon's
large, complex mobile ecommerce application that our customers use
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication,
copresence, and cutting-edge network protocols.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in programming with Java and Android.
- Experience in Android SDK.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Android libraries such as Dagger, Event bus and
- Experience with Constraints layouts an Android Jetpack.
- Knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
- Experience with Android's testing tools and judgment to write
concise, effective unit tests.
- Knowledge of modern best practices: dependency injection,
operations/promises, and modular development.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Mobile Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!