ASP.NET C# Developer-(3-7 Years Exp)
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.Think that working in the
insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think
again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve
customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training
and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to
expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible.
And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with
hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for
good, at work and in life. Job Description Allstate Insurance
Company is looking for a developer with .NET programming experience
including related technologies such as C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms &
knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server and ORACLE.
The .NET developer will participate in the designing, building and
maintaining solutions, working closely with peers and product
owners to ensure the performance, availability, and stability of
the solution. Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the engineering of new solutions and
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues.
- Proactively investigate and participate in discussions
regarding new technologies and their impact.
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering,
Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations.
- Develop, execute, and document procedures and standards
following Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and
take appropriate action to remediate issues Job Qualifications
Required Skills for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms & MVC),
Server 2012,Ajax, and Bootstrap for Responsive Design
- Working knowledge of related technologies such as: Internet
Information Server and Active Directory
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum,
Kanban, XP, with the ability to transform documented use cases into
prototypes and finished solutions
- Developing applications utilizing .NET framework 4.5.
- Good working knowledge of Object Oriented design.
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks
with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
- Solid attention to details and highly organized.
- Relationship building skills.
- Ability to apply estimation techniques to software development
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a
- Experience with data base design, stored procedures, views, and
user-defined functions. Preferred Skills for this position:
- Familiarity with the following tools: GitHub, Jenkins, Octopus
Deploy, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, MS Teams, Slack The candidate(s)
offered this position will be required to submit to a background
investigation, which includes a drug screen.Good Work. Good Life.
Good Hands--. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we
provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our
Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance,
medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and
401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to
help you balance your work and personal life -- including a
generous paid time off policy.Learn more about life at Allstate.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or
watch a video .Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position. Effective July 1, 2014,
under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public
policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an
employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the
basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on
the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United
States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a
reserve component. For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here"
for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information
regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance. It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified
individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory
action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color,
disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital
status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national
origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual
orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or
conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all
aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited
to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job
assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Keywords: Allstate, Irving , ASP.NET C# Developer-(3-7 Years Exp), IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!