Mgr Zone Bus Service + a 5% Signing Reward
Company: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Posted on: December 5, 2019
OVERVIEWCanon Medical Systems is currently seeking a Manager of
Zone Business Service to be responsible for selling service
solutions to customers within their assigned territory to increase
service revenues and retain the installed base. Collaborates with
the Zone Sales and Service teams to support new equipment
opportunities, point-of-purchase service agreements, and IDN
service solutions. Collaborates with the Zone Service Team to
directly sell warranty conversion service agreements, service
agreement renewals, T&M-to-service agreement conversions, and
Master Service Agreements (MSAs). Collaborates with the Zone Sales
and Service team to identify, qualify and sell and support
implementation of Asset Management Agreements. Qualifies and sells
other non-service agreement solutions like power protection,
cybersecurity, and service training solutions that are available
within Canon's portfolio. Perform all duties in accordance with the
company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal law and
regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Achieve or exceed service sales objectives within the assigned
- Collaborate with Service and Sales teams to develop and
implement high-value service solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with Service Contract Administration to include
specific discounting, terms and conditions.
- Assess customer need and sell service solutions to the assigned
customers; (i.e. Clinical Engineering, Radiology).
- Build a service solutions funnel of opportunities for MSAs and
Asset Management opportunities.
- Review and develop service solutions funnel with Service and
Sales teams for sales execution.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with
customers and Service and Sales teams.
- Follow up on targeted marketing campaigns, service sales leads
and cold-calls to capture
- incremental service sales.
- Monitor and Coordinate Service customer relationships for
fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Healthcare outside direct selling skills.
- Proven track-record of selling services.
- Asset Management or Multi-Vendor program knowledge.
- Group Purchasing organization and IDN contracting
- Keen ability to grasp diagnostic imaging technology,
terminology, and industry practices for the purposes selling
service contracts and other service-related products.
- Strong ability to effectively converse with imaging
- Ability to assess industry competitors and their related
service solutions and market trends; identifying best service
solutions opportunities. Prior industry experience and/or exposure
a definite plus.
- Ability to work across functions (i.e., Service, Sales,
Marketing and Operations).
- Outstanding presentation skills, including presenting to the
C-suite and in large audiences.
- 5 years Outside direct sales experience selling capital
equipment service contracts and other products and solutions. 3
years' Service sales experience selling Asset Management or
Multi-Vendor programs that includes diagnostic imaging and/or
clinical engineering equipment.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree Or, equivalent experience in lieu of
About us!Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in
diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill
our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive
salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We
invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., Irving , Mgr Zone Bus Service + a 5% Signing Reward, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!