Company: Sirius XM Radio
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Location: Irving, TX
Responds to inbound connected vehicle and land line calls from
customers of one or more OEM programs. This position is responsible
for delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service and
sales quality that meets the high expectations of our subscribers
and OEM clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handles incoming calls from customers regarding subscription
status, renewal, cancellation with an objective to maximize
* Responsible for up-selling and/or cross-selling of premium and/or
multi-year service packages.
* Responsible for utilizing a sales-through-service approach in
retaining customers wishing to cancel services.
* Offers and educates on the benefits of products and services and
explains how the recommendation will add value to the customer.
* Builds appropriate rapport with customers and clients.
* Uses common courtesy to achieve customer loyalty.
* Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and
* Possesses ability to effectively diffuse high tension
* Logs and updates customer information in required
* Consistently meets departmental standards set for key performance
indicators such as service quality, schedule adherence,
conformance, attendance, and phone productivity.
* Meets established goals for revenue generation activities such as
conversion rate, contact rate, etc.
* Attends additional training as needed to support evolving
* High school diploma or GED.
* 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience, preferably in
a contact center environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Flexible and willing to work on additional assignments/department
initiatives as needed.
* Ability to promote and offer program features and benefits to
* Ability to meet required call center production and sales
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
employees at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone through
excellent phone etiquette.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
while meeting expectations.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
* Ability to work flexible schedule as business needs dictate.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Strong computer skills and minimum of 30 wpm computer skills is
* Solid math skills.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or
any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Keywords: Sirius XM Radio, Irving , Retention Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!