SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Medical City Las Colinas
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
RN / Registered Nurse
Seasonal Position for Emergency Room
Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021
Seasonal Rate: $57.00
Completion Bonus: $4000 Paid after the successful completion of
18 weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during
that time period.
Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are
required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the
* Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
* All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours
per pay period during the seasonal period.
* Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
* Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
* During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
* Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
* Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except
401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
* Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have
one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
* Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
* Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department..
Our RN Emergency Room teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
RN - Registered Nurse - ED - Emergency Room Department
Essential Job Duties:
* Interact effectively with patients at all growth and
development stages, with patients and families in crisis.
* Assist physicians with procedures, within their scope of
* Have excellent documentation skills.
* Able to work with minimal supervision. Critical thinking
skills and ability to prioritize patient needs and coordinate
services in compliance with EMTALA.
* Document performance of peers through peer review process.
* Participate in Performance and Process improvement
* Support the success of the ED Team.
* Collaborate effectively with physician team members and unit
supervisor; computer literate.
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full
service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to
the community and families we serve.
Our facility has ranked among HCA's Top 10 in employee
engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four
years!!-which means you'll work with a family who deeply shares
your commitment to quality care. If you share the same commitment
to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical
City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.