SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Las Colinas
Seasonal Registered Nurse
Med / Surg Unit
Registered Nurse - RN
Medical Surgical Unit
Schedule: Seasonal PRN 72 hours per pay period required;
Flexible shifts Day/Night
Seasonal Program: Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021
Seasonal Rate: $54.00 per hour, $2000 Completion Bonus
* Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
* All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours
per pay period during the seasonal period.
* Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
* Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
* During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
* Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
* Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except
401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
* Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have
one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
* Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
* Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
* All candidates for this role must have a minimum of 2 years
hospital based Med/Surg experience to be eligible for this
Rate: $52.00 + diffs
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of
our Seasonal RN team. Join us in our efforts to better our
RN- Registered Nurse- Med/Surg:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing
individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for,
and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the
individual, family and community. The nurse possesses knowledge of
the principles of growth and development and the particular skills
necessary to provide optimum patient care. The RN is accountable
for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to
practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices. The
practice of the Registered Nurse will support the mission, vision
and values of Medical City Las Colinas and the philosophy of the
Department of Nursing.
Med/Surg Nurse - Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitoring vital signs.
* Ensuring operation of needed equipment such as IVs, feeding
tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks.
* Communicating with patients and doctors.
* Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing
* BSN Required
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted,
* National Specialty Certification in practice area or plan to
achieve within one year of hire
* BLS required
* Minimum of 2 years of hospital-based Med/Surg experience
* New Nurses should apply for our posted Seasonal
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full
service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to
the community and families we serve
Our facility has ranked among HCA's Top 10 in employee
engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four
years!!-which means you'll work with a family who deeply shares
your commitment to quality care. If you share the same commitment
to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical
City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.