Home Mortgage Wholesale Closing Specialist
Posted on: November 20, 2020
The Home Mortgage Wholesale Closer is responsible
for performing final preparation and audits of all documents needed
to create a
loan closing package.
- Review the quality and accuracy of each
loan package including reviewing the title and survey for
and approving the Closing Disclosure and ensuring loan meets all
and Federal compliance regulations.
- Input loan data into various closing and
- Prepare and deliver closing documents to
- Order wires.
- Communicate with Closing Agent and
Brokers to ensure timely loan closing.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
- 2-4+ years residential mortgage lending
- Minimum one year closing experience
- TRID experience preferred.
- Knowledge of closing and title
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work effectively in a fast pace
environment with low tolerance for error.
- Work outside of the standard business
day may be required.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Must demonstrate commitment,
dependability and respect for other employees with regular
punctuality and adherence to agreed upon schedule.
- Must be able to adapt to shifting
priorities and tasks requiring average mental dexterity.
- Able to problem solve by assessing and
identifying causes, gathering relevant information and generate
- Ability to cope with stress of a high
production position and meet stringent deadlines for completing
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40+
Work Schedule: Monday-FridayWhy Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find
a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and
giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access
to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize
your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of
Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities
to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth,
colleague or a dependents reproductive health decision making, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or
domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of
domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Irving , Home Mortgage Wholesale Closing Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!