UX Designer - Solovis
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Solovis is a revolutionary new SaaS platform offering a multi-asset
class portfolio management and reporting solution for foundations,
endowments, pensions, OCIOs, and family offices. Our firm is on a
mission to set a new industry standard for performance, exposure,
and portfolio analysis. The key to that success is to continue
disrupting the industry with transformational technology designed
specifically for limited partners. At Solovis, we recognize our
employees by personally investing in them and providing a rewarding
corporate culture centered around growth, training, and an
opportunity to shape the future of our product.
Solovis is seeking a UX Designer who will be responsible for
bringing proven user experience principals into cross-functional
collaborations that create industry-leading software services for a
global institutional investment community. This creative
professional leverages human-centered design methods to create
easy-to-use and client-valued SaaS software experiences. Having an
obsessive customer focus and a talent for team-based
problem-solving are essential for helping eVestment understand and
serve its clients' evolving needs.
What You'll Do
- Utilize a solid understanding of user-centered design, user
research, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Implement style guides and design systems.
- Ensure designs meet business requirements as well as the design
- Collaborate with team members in product and engineering to
develop and articulate designs that meet these requirements.
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas,
and solutions to teams and partners.
- Present design solutions to clients, product owners and team
members at all levels.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a user experience design
- Experience working with developers by providing design assets
and collaborating throughout the entire software development
- Understanding of agile/scrum software development process.
- Proficiency with current design and collaboration tools (in
particular Figma) and a desire to continue to learn more about
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal, and
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of UX work.
- Background or interest in finance or investing is a plus.
What we bring
Purpose - we are about providing our customers investment knowledge
when they need it so that they can positively impact the world
- Top notch team members and collaborative environment.
- Endless opportunity with the ability to progress into various
disciplines and expertise or into a leadership role as company
Solovis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind Solovis is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at Solovis are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications,
without regard to national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation,
marital, status, past or present military service, or any other
status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where
Keywords: eVestment, Irving , UX Designer - Solovis, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!