Company: Paradigm Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Paradigm Technologies is an award-winning Executive Search firm
specializing in finding, attracting and delivering top talent --??
from entry-level management through President and CEO. Since 1988,
we have achieved outstanding results in partnering with worl
Read More Current job openings at Paradigm Technologies, Inc. Chief
Operating Officer This position is an integral member of the
executive management team and reports to the CEO. This individual
will manage various operational functions including Engineering,
Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing an
Learn More Vice President of FinanceOur client is a leading
provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking
insights that help CPG, OTC health care, retailers and media
companies to grow their businesses. They help to guide its more
Learn More Vice President of Technology Our client is currently
recruiting for a VP - Technology (Supply Chain) located in their
Support Center (Global Headquarters) located in Irving, TX. What
will you be doing?In this role you will be responsible
Learn More Vice President of Human ResourcesThe Vice President of
Human Resources provides executive-level leadership and guidance to
the organizations HR corporate, field sales, and facility
operations. The Vice President is responsible for setting,
Learn More Vice President of OperationsThe Vice President role will
manage, direct, and implement operations strategies and objectives
to ensure the achievement of Business Units goals within two of our
largest clients. Focuses for short-term goals are on-time
Learn More Chief Operating Officer Main Areas of ResponsibilityRole
reports directly to the CEO. Works collaboratively with the CEO and
leadership team to plan organizations operational strategy and is
then responsible for its executionResponsible for lead
Learn More Senior Vice President of Supply Chain General
SummaryLeads the company's non-labor operating expense and capital
spend from source to payment in excess of $1 billion annually.
Responsible for the strategic and operational functions of the
Learn More Director of Corporate Communications JOB
DESCRIPTIONCompany is seeking a dynamic Director, Corporate
Communications -Materials/Awards.The ideal candidate should have at
least 5 years of experience in Corporate Communications within the
Learn More Chief Financial Officer Company is currently seeking an
experienced Chief Financial Officer in support of Corporate
Operations. The primary responsibility of this role is to
strategically oversee accounting and government contracting actions
Learn More Vice President of MarketingThis position is responsible
for developing marketing and service policies, programs and systems
to support strategic direction and aligning international business
plans with organizational objectives. The Vice president o
Learn More Vice President of Operations REPORTS TO: President/CEO
Job Description: The Vice President of Operations develops
processes, systems, and targets to achieve and support Company
sales and business development. The Vice President of Operation
Learn More Description Chief Operating Officer This position is an
integral member of the executive management team and reports to the
CEO. This individual will manage various operational functions
including Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, Operations,
Marketing and Technology. The COO will oversee company operations
by translating our strategy into relevant goals and practices for
performance and growth. Responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership of daily operations.
- Monitor key performance metrics
- Oversee human resource functions including performance
management, talent development, compensation, and administration
- Develop and refine strategic business operations.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process
- Responsible for oversight of the company's financial
- Creates comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Develops and documents the company's operational processes,
procedures, and growth strategies.
- Identify areas for improvement and tactics for advancing the
- Work to ensure maximum and efficient use of the company's
- Manage for the current year business plan and P&L
- Provide marketing direction and support.
- Guide the company's annual strategic planning process,
including collaborating to develop objectives, metrics, timelines
as well as monitoring progress
- Oversee the company's relationships with external resource
providers & vendors.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and
metrics for each department Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Strong agile product management experience required
- 10+ years in Chief Operating Officer or relevant roles.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business
- Solid human resource knowledge and experience.
- Have experience mentoring and coaching other managers or senior
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to digest complex ideas, summarize and communicate them
in simple, clear terms.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced,
demanding environment. About Paradigm Technologies is an
award-winning Executive Search firm specializing in finding,
attracting and delivering top talent --?? from entry-level
management through President and CEO. Since 1988, we have achieved
outstanding results in partnering with worl
Keywords: Paradigm Technologies, Inc., Irving , COO, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!