Data management and operations specialist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role as the data management and operations specialist
with the Health Plan Alliance, you will ensure the high quality of
Alliance data universes through validation, normalization and
mapping, will leverage that data to amplify the Alliance value
portfolio. This position will maintain and draw analysis from the
data universes associated with: Alliance sponsors and Group
Purchasing Organization participating vendors; member intelligence;
member engagement; the knowledge center. To learn more about the
small and nimble team at the Health Plan Alliance, as well as our
unique mission, visit our website: www.healthplanalliance.org.
- Performs analyses, data management and research.
- Oversee multiple projects and identifies opportunities to
improve report layouts, functionality, metrics, and processes.
- Map member and sponsor data into the database.
- New data project implementations and project management.
- Ongoing data submissions and reporting support.
- Data planning and database management.
- Support operations with emphasis on vendor experience
- Provide Member insights: New data project implementations and
project management (member surveys, benchmarking,
- Knowledge management: Library mining and research upon member
request, discussion forum intelligence gathering.
- Manage vendor account data management, AR and collections,
fulfillment support, event management support.
- Report data intelligence and reporting: Engagement insights to
inform product development and performance gaps.
- Relevant degree preferred in analytics, mathematics.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Access and Excel (Pivot Tables,
Formulas, Macros, etc.) and MS PowerPoint is required.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Data management and operations specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!