Digital QE Lead
Company: Signet Jewelers Limited
Posted on: May 3, 2021
***Opportunity for Dallas, TX/Akron, OH***
Who We Are
We are the worlds largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the
worlds largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in
the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores
globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared,
H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and
All Are Welcome Here
Signet is a people company this means that we put our customers
and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture
celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common
mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate
Life and Express Love. We strive to make sure that our 35,000
employees have professional, personal and social development
opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal
opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race,
sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we
nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe,
supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not
tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
The QE Lead supports and leads Testing resources across Projects
/ Product teams. They work in understanding and developing the
Testing scope and estimates for various initiatives in Digital
Technology. QE Lead will be responsible to manage vendor team
members and ensure the teams deliver the projects on the committed
Timeline and Costs.
- Define the QE scope of the Projects / Releases in collaboration
with cross functional teams and vendor resources
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements in
Productivity and work with teams to implement these plans after
approval from Testing Leadership
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test
- Build relationships with cross functional stakeholders Internal
and external vendors
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test
- Advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution
of important Defects
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the
software development process
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the
product and the Testing Team
- Prepare Test Strategy, Test plan, Data strategy for Projects
- Drive teams to continuously enhance Test Repository, Regression
- Ensure teams in reuse of Test Repository for the common
repeated Test scenarios across all initiatives
- Review and approve estimates from vendor partners in
collaboration with Digital Testing Leadership
- Collaborate with various business and IT teams to complete QE
- Ensure that the QE deliverables are on time, within budget and
at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the QE Efforts as established during
the planning phase.
- Participate in project closure activities to include final
reporting, lessons learned, knowledge transfer, and project
- Support multiple projects at a given point of time
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an
essential function of this job
- Certifications a plus
- 6+ years related Sr. QE or QE Lead experience.
- knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering
- experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and
- people skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills
- planning and management skills
- Strong experience in ecCommerce domain
- Experience in SAP Hybris is highly preferred
- Experience in Sterling Order Management is desired
- Prior experience with automated testing suites, such as
Worksoft, Selenium or similar tools
- Knowledge of Retail domain a plus
- Knowledge of Order Management domain is a plus
- experience programming or managing programming teams
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the
ability to translate information into understandable terms to a
variety of audiences.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and
development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able
to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and
effort to work needing attention.
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively
to competing needs.
- Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
- Able to contribute to team effort and individual
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!
Posted 2 Days Ago
At Signet, we are a people Company. Our Mission "Celebrate Life,
Express Love." and our Core Values guide how we treat customers and
all Team Members.
We're ONE Company, proud of our rich heritage, international
presence, marketing leadership through our successful retail
brands, and well planned vision for continued growth and
Our shared commitment to continually improve and to work hard
for our customers and one another creates opportunity for each of
Keywords: Signet Jewelers Limited, Irving , Digital QE Lead, Other , irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!