Company: Staff Icons
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a highly motivated and
proactive individual to join our Legal team as a Corporate
Paralegal. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to support the
administration of our global corporate team and our company equity
programs. The selected candidate will be responsible for
coordination and project management in a range of subject matter
areas including third party risk management, document management
and retention, investor relations, stock plan administration, and
attention to detail, and ability to propose functional solutions as
the business grows will be key to success in this role.
- Prepares corporate governance materials, including routine
- Manages corporate document retention systems and the data and
documents stored within them
- Maintains corporate books and records.
- Coordinates investor relations functions, including stockholder
notices and consents
- Drives appropriate stakeholder participation in evaluation of
risk and control effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of related
- Five years minimum of experience as a paralegal in a corporate
or law firm setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format)
and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the
organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to
changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Keywords: Staff Icons, Irving , Paralegal, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!