Electrical Engineer - P.E.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Electrical Engineer - P.E.
Location: Irving, TX
We are a top design firm located in Irving. Currently, we are
seeking a Licensed electrical design engineer to be responsible for
the design, development, implementation, analysis of the design and
project management of engineering systems. A lot of our projects
are in the federal, healthcare, and higher education or k-12
markets. Any experience here would be helpful! We have a great
company culture and finding the right fit is the most important
thing for us.
If you are a Licensed Electrical Engineer (Mid/Senior-Level) with
experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Draft/Design contract drawings
- Answer contractor Requests for Information
- Analyze shop drawings to ensure compliance with design
Most Of The Following
What's In It for You
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology or
- Project experience in either healthcare, education, and/or
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification
- Revit experience preferred
- Understanding of building electrical distribution, lighting,
- Voltage, current, power, voltage drop, cable sizes, conduit
size requirements, etc.
- National Electrical Code
We Offer a Comprehensive Compensation Package
So, if you are an Electrical Engineer with experience, please apply
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays
- Collaborative, Friendly culture
- 401K Matching program
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may also:
Noreen Khafagi - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal
law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Irving , Electrical Engineer - P.E., Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!