Software Engineer, Salesforce
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will be a key member of the IT Salesforce
software engineering team to configure and build out technical
solutions for Vizient's Salesforce platform.
- Work closely with business partners and technical team members
to review and analyze CRM requirements.
- Create and maintain solution design specifications to create
new functionality in Salesforce.com platform and to enhance/fix
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the
Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic
- Plan and execute data mapping and conversion activities in
- Design and implement Salesforce.com integration with external
applications and systems.
- Provide Level 2 Salesforce.com platform day-to-day support and
maintenance as needed in areas including deployments, sandbox
refreshes, Salesforce release evaluation, assigned tickets, data
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years' experience in a software development/software
engineer role is required.
- Experience configuring and building Salesforce.com solutions
- Experience within Salesforce Lightning strongly preferred.
- Pardot experience preferred.
- Proficient in SQLs and DMLs with Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Proven knowledge of Apex development and Visualforce Page
- Proven knowledge of web services development using restAPI,
SOAP services, etc. preferred.
- Working knowledge of extract, transformation, and load (ETL)
tools and other data management tools (including Data Loader)
- Understanding of Salesforce governance limits preferred.
- Experience managing Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer Certification strongly
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Software Engineer, Salesforce, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!