Model/Anlys/Valid Sr Analyst
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Model/Anlys/Valid Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional
role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits
- Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by
influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating
services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance
of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance
of the individual.
- Responsibilities: Qualifications: Education:
- Develops, enhances, and validates the methods of measuring and
analyzing risk, for all risk types including market, credit and
operational. Also, may develop, validate and strategize uses of
scoring models and scoring model related policies.
- Conducts statistical analysis for risk related projects and
- Applies quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods
including SAS programming, Structured Query Language (SQL) to
extract, transform and analyze data and Visual Basic programming
- Prepares statistical and non-statistical data exploration,
validate data, identify data quality issues.
- Conducts data analysis, data mining, read and create formal
statistical documentation, reports and work with Technology to
- Analyzes and interprets data reports, make recommendations
addressing business needs.
- Uses Predictive modeling methods, Optimizing monitoring
systems, document optimization solutions, and present results to
non-technical audiences; write formal documentation using
- Generates statistical models to improve methods of obtaining
and evaluating quantitative and qualitative data and identify
relationships and trends in data and factors affecting research
- Validates assumptions; escalate identified risks and sensitive
areas in methodology and process.
- Automates data extraction and data preprocessing tasks, perform
ad hoc data analyses, design and maintain complex data manipulation
processes, and provide documentation and presentations.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and
capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Model/Anlys/Valid Sr Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!