The position will report to the AVP Pre & Post Purchase
Underwriting. The Pre-Purchase Review Analyst will perform
pre-purchase underwriting reviews on selected conventional and/ or
FHA loans and validate the loans comply with Agency and FAMC/
Citizens Bank lending guidelines for the Correspondent Lending
- Preform pre-purchase underwriting risk reviews on designated
loans based on lender status.
- Communicate findings with lender customers in order to resolve
issues. Assist with post purchase underwriting risk reviews as
- Assist Underwriting Managers and Sr. Underwriter with
additional tasks as needed.
Must have the ability to work independently, possess knowledge
of Automated Underwriting Systems, understand agency guidelines, as
well as being responsible for accurate and quality loan
conditioning and requirements. Candidate must be able to meet
productivity and quality requirements set forth by management.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years mortgage experience in Processing, Quality
Assurance or Underwriting Reviews
- Knowledge of DU and LPA automated underwriting systems
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Ability to participate in video conferencing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work overtime as needed
- High level of communication with customers and colleagues
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Hours and Work Schedule: 40
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday
This position is not available in Colorado.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic
violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran