RGP is a global Consulting and Executive Search firm helping
some of the most recognized companies in the world work
differently. Whether it's a position in Accounting, Finance, Audit,
Tax, Technology, Human Resources or Supply Chain, we understand the
challenges in finding the next opportunity on your career path. We
will connect you to opportunities that matter, putting your
expertise to best use while developing skills for the future.
Our Executive Recruiters have established relationships with
many of the best and brightest professionals in the industry. Based
on our unique approach to recruiting and expertise in assessing
opportunities and talent, we have the ability to expose you to the
top career opportunities on the market.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations
around the world, we are looking for the right people to place in
key executive roles. If you are interested in finding the best
opportunity on your career path, there are a few things you should
know about RGP:
- We are energized by the opportunity of identifying and placing
top Executive talent.
- We like working with organizations that are positive, adaptable
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in
the success of our clients and their Executive Professionals.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn
THE RGP EXECUTIVE SEARCH EXPERIENCE
At RGP, we're deeply invested in identifying your strengths as
an Executive Professional. We understand it's not simply about
finding a position - it's about your career objectives, goals and
aspirations. In other words, it's about you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Sr. Income Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for
preparing and/or assisting in the preparation of Federal, State,
City, and International Tax Returns.
ATTRIBUTES OF PROFESSIONALS IN THIS ROLE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong technical skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Assist with Federal as well as State Income and Franchise Tax
- Respond to notices and correspondence from state and local
- Assist in maintaining and updating the tax calendar and other
SOX 404 processes
- Prepare and update tax accruals, process property tax payment
requests, and co-manage third party property tax compliance
- Assist in compiling data and updating schedules associated with
the quarterly and annual tax provisions
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of Income Tax Compliance experience
- Experience with OneSource Tax Compliance Software
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran
status, and encourage all applicants to apply.