Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will support the delivery of customized
analyses, leverage internal and external, raw and published data,
as well as structured and unstructured datasets. You will perform
analysis and develop solutions based on thorough and comprehensive
research and technical skills. You will also identify issues and
create and present solutions to management and stakeholders across
- Create new and maintain existing automation for our marketing
- Research, understand and incorporate best practices into
identification of data sources and analysis of information.
- Plan and conduct stakeholder meetings to gather requirements
and current business processes to identify the best course of
- Present recommendations to peers and management and provide
guidance in selecting alternatives.
- Act as a resource and mentor for colleagues with less
- Develop and deliver analytics presentations to business and
enterprise marketing teams.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI or Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Experience creating presentations, and comfortable presenting
findings to Management.
- Experience with Alteryx, Pardot, R, Python is preferred:
- Marketing experience is preferred.
- Process automation experience is preferred.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Senior Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!