Account Director (Remote)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing.
We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through
Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing
consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps
marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business
outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Required Experience And Qualifications
- Serve as primary contact for all multichannel campaigns,
specifically digital/email campaigns to both client and internal
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of project
development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work
product standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target
strategically, on time, and on budget)
- Works cross-functionally with client's brands, technology
teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail
marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications,
manage workload, and providing end-to-end project management.
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute
email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate
execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final
product meets client's expectations by deploying and evaluating
test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Monitor bounce back procedures and ensure proper cleansing of
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email
size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select
other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and
monthly invoicing related to Interactive projects
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and
performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic
decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy,
spam, formatting and deliverability
- Participates in development of marketing and tactical
- Participates in strategy discussions and client
- REQUIRED 8+ years of Marketing "Agency"
- REQUIRED 8+ years of Healthcare/Pharmaceutical MarTech
- REQUIRED FDA Regulatory Process
- REQUIRED HCP experience
- REQUIRED CRM/Digital Marketing
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and
most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding
them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not
to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual
or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas Epsilon will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code
Sections 4, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Account Director (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!