Contract Negotiator Sourcing Executive
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will be a strategic sourcing resource that
serves multiple pharmacy aggregation groups. You will deliver
best-in-class contracting strategies and expertise that provide
supply chain cost reductions with a focus on pharmacy and
pharmacy-related service lines. You will contribute to all aspects
of the supply chain strategic sourcing processes, including
opportunity identification, strategy, contract development,
negotiations, documentation, and implementation.
- Act as a contracting agent to negotiate enhancements and custom
- Review hospital purchases and contract information to create a
common contracting plan for multiple health care systems.
- Assist in facilitation of group discussions, brainstorming, and
contracting strategy development.
- Present identified savings opportunities to hospital formed
committees and task force teams.
- Interpret financial analysis and market dynamics to formulate
contract strategy recommendations.
- Conduct ongoing price monitoring and contract maintenance to
assure market relevant pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hospital key
stakeholders and suppliers across numerous pharmacy product lines
and related services.
- Interpret data and information to identify supply chain cost
reduction opportunities through standardization of products and
purchases across multiple suppliers.
- Conduct financial analysis and quantitative/qualitative
assessment of data.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years' experience in contracting/contract
negotiations or similar role is required.
- Demonstrated experience with negotiations/contract
negotiations, project management, strategic partnering, and
conflict resolution skills preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$75,100.00 - $111,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Contract Negotiator Sourcing Executive, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!