Posted on: May 3, 2021
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join
Gartner, you'll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We're a people
business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation,
benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right
people is the core of our strategy for success. You'll work
alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited
opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with
people and making the connection between great talent and company
success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
About this Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated HRIS Specialist to join our
team supporting Workday and other HR technology platforms deployed
to our workforce spread over 38 countries. This position focuses on
the operational responsibilities associated with satisfying inbound
customer service requests, for HR Technology platforms. This role
requires attention to detail, execution excellence and a strong
customer service orientation.
What you'll do:
- Primary accountability for the customer service experience
through the monitoring and maintenance of the inbound questions,
with a view to ensuring timeliness, quality of responses and
resolutions, exceeding customer expectations around service levels.
- Provide solutions for inbound questions, tracking and driving
requests to a timely closure
- Follow up and follow through with end-users to ensure
cases/issues are closed to customer satisfaction
- Triage to and follow up with subject matter experts
- Guide end-user support for completing employee
- Support executing complex or historical corrections or
transactions on behalf of end-users (as appropriate) and escalate
to the SMEs (as appropriate)
- Satisfy standard and basic ad-hoc report requests following
documented guidelines and quality assurance procedures
- Develop step-by-step user guides with accompanying
- Enhance, mature and maintain procedural documents, building on
existing core operational process guides
- Manage ServiceNow ticketing tracking system in accordance to
quality procedure and SLA expectations
- Management, maintenance, and stewardship of user guides;
keeping pace with Workday enhancements, evolving business practice,
and user empowerment through best practice education
- Support broader HRIS team objectives in delivery of tasks,
projects, and enhancements
- Execute general administration and reporting tasks pertaining
to HRIS management
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; degrees in Business Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or
related field preferred
- Experience in Workday or any other HR ERP
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a
distributed team, taking direction from multiple team members
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving
abilities, a 'systems' thinker with a process orientation and
outstanding attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle
multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully with a global team
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a
growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:48699
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Irving , HRIS Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!