Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking to add a motivated, proactive, and outgoing Account
Coordinator to our Irving, TX team. Our ideal
candidate is extremely organized, driven, and customer
service-oriented who can quickly adapt to the day-to-day
responsibilities of the role.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we
value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must
have a personable and positive attitude!
**With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and
transition onsite at a later date.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Hands-on training
- Post job openings
- Build pay packages
- Enter and maintain reports related to open positions
- Create and process new clients in the applicant tracking
- Document all activities properly into the applicant tracking
- Assist Account Managers as needed
- All other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Healthcare scheduling experience preferred
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Irving , Account Coordinator, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!