Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Req ID: 125474
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a JIRA Administrator to join our team
in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation
and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security
schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including
communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead
performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA
- Install, manage, and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and
- Understand and adapt XML configuration files regarding JIRA
integration, as necessary.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence
needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and
process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in
place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user
- Conduct training on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use
the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Aid in the development and compilation of training materials
based on the company's needs.
- Create, maintain, and support dashboards and advanced filters
for end users reporting capabilities.
- Establish and execute data stewardship and best practices.
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in
accordance with role.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence
in coordination with JIRA partner team.
- Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting,
working with our JIRA instance hosting provider on necessary
upgrades and communications with others on planned outages.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in JIRA administration.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with the software development
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Atlassian tool.
- Proficient in understanding and adapting XML (Extensible Markup
- Experience with on-premise, hosted environments, and remotely
- Basic programming knowledge with an understanding of various
- Experience installing and updating JIRA plugins using Atlassian
SDK is a plus.
- Experience as a JIRA Administrator in the past where one has
customized JIRA projects with various schemas
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting,
Report Filters and Dashboard creation
- Excellent problem solving and process implementation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Irving , JIRA Administrator, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!