Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: PrideStaff Financial
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a FANTASTIC Accounts Payable opportunity
with a thriving organization? Our Irving based client is building
out their AP department and is looking to add high achieving,
detail-oriented accounts payable professionals to their growing
- Ensure outstanding AP transactions are reconciled in a timely
and accurate manner in order to ensure prompt payment to
- Resolve outstanding issues that prevent supplier payments
- Coordinate discussions with suppliers to ensure suppliers are
updated on any disputed items or reasons for non payment.
- Recognize possible entry errors and bring them up to management
in order to ensure proper training is given to these
- Participate in accounts payable projects as designated by
- Ensure proper document retention for research and
- Ability to work closely with others as a team player with a
positive attitude, willingness to help others and the ability to
work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under well under pressure and meet deadlines
set-forth by Management including but not limited to Month End
- Previous high volume AP experience is preferred
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Window software skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, follow established
policies and procedures and willingness to learn new duties.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work in a
high volume environment.
- Ability to understand AP flow and ensure resolution meets
- 3+ years in accounting or related field required
Keywords: PrideStaff Financial, Irving , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!