Digital ITPM Lead Analyst
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
The Digital ITPM Lead Analyst will be responsible for the
operational readiness of project portfolios across NAM Digital
Technology. This includes SDLC adherence ownership of all artifacts
and deliverables, financial reporting and analysis at the project
level, and all adhoc requests. This person will need to be a great
communicator and be able to understand what all different
stakeholders roles and responsibilities are when it comes to our
Agile delivery model.
- Accountable for financial reporting at project level for
actuals vs estimation and what is driving variance.
- Understanding and driving current process change and
enhancement. Process engineering mindset.
- Will have to coordinate different deliverables between all
teams involved in Agile Delivery Model.
- Assure we are executing and delivering our software in a
well-controlled and fully auditable manner.
- Maintain the operational integrity of all the digital
engineering work we ship.
- Ensures management of Planview projects and SDLC artifacts
meets all Citi internal and external regulatory requirements:
Controls project financials, collects new estimates, allocates
resources, performs variance analysis, tracks actuals, maintains
SDLC integrity, applies required artifacts updates to PV and/or
RTC/JIRA, executes PQA reviews, completes software capitalization,
completes project closure, etc.
- Resolves SDLC artifact and quality issues within defined Citi
- Tight integration with scrum team and TPM lead to assure
alignment to SDLC artifact delivery schedules.
- Proposes suggestions on efficiency and/or simplification
improvements to related processes.
- Reports on relevant project execution and financial metrics
using pro-forma templates and automation where applicable.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize
well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing
across cross functional teams.
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology
- Strong Analytical and Reporting skills
- Great Attention to details and timelines
- Process Engineer
- Experience delivering projects in an agile life cycle execution
- Experience executing project/program financial tracking and
- 10+ years in program/project management with particular focus
on operational work flows and SDLC artifact delivery
- Experience with Agile and Project Management tools JIRA
- Experience with Planview or like project management tool
- Strong understanding of Excel, specifically with usage of data
integration, pivot tables and macros
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills so they can
effectively communicate operational and financial status
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Digital ITPM Lead Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!