Data Analyst 2
Company: Holt Cat
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Summary - Data Analyst - is responsible for maintaining
databases for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of
operational data throughout the company. This role is also
responsible for entry, extraction, and complex ad-hoc reporting
from various systems to support business objectives and the needs
of the department.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the
following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrate alignment with
the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaborate with
key internal/external resources and stakeholders; 3) participate in
ongoing self-development throughout career for professional
development and career progression.
- Downloads data from multiple systems and reporting databases
develops and disseminates reports to end-users
- Responds to data requests from management and performs advanced
- Develops and executes complex reports and custom queries
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends from various systems
- Maintains databases for the collection, analysis, and
dissemination of operational data throughout the company
- Entry, extraction, and ad-hoc reporting from various systems to
support business objectives and the needs of the department.
- Provides report training to applicable departments/roles
- Creates and provides opportunity and market share reports and
analysis using all applicable business reporting databases.
- Informs marketing strategy by analyzing marketing campaign
effectiveness and ROI, sharing insights about response rates across
channels and audiences with Marketing Managers.
- Perform analysis and creates insight that informs sales and
marketing decisions that inform business decisions for operations,
sales, marketing, and support groups.
- Analysis to include determining ROI for marketing, sales,
operational improvements, and other related business outcomes.
- Works safely at all times and adheres to all applicable safety
policies; complies with all company policies, procedures, and
- Requires regular and punctual employee attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and applicable reporting
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation
- Strong analytical and database management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deal effectively with
employees and management
- Strong working knowledge and/or experience including but not
limited to DBS, Tableau, WMS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to think logically for interpreting and analyzing
problems assigned or encountered
- Ability to identify problems and to review related information
to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a
- Consulting and influencing abilities
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Creative ability to understand the implications of new
information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Ability to train and motivate others
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of work-related experience
Keywords: Holt Cat, Irving , Data Analyst 2, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!