Loan Doc & Proc Assoc Analyst - B10
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Loan Doc & Proc Assoc Analyst is a developing professional
role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge
in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates
established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with
basic understanding of related industry practices. Good
understanding of how the team interacts with others in
accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working
knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to
exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be
sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the
business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact
of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- This role will manage reviewing loan documentation while
providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan
- Activities will include independently processing and closing
loans within a complex loans operation environment.
- Involves in providing day-to-day loan transactional processing
which may include booking cash transactions and making payments,
performing loan reconciliations, inputting general ledger entries
and (complex) calculations
- Possible interaction with other counterparties around positions
and outstanding balances/claims
- Supports an expansive and/or diverse array of products (risk
and control) /services.
- Follows established procedures to identify and resolve problems
related to loan documentation/processing activities that require
investigation or research.
- Makes recommendations to management to support process
- Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions
through the application of acquired technical experience and will
be guided by precedents.
- Designs and analyzes moderately complex loan documentation
reports to satisfy management requirements, support/control
activities, and the launch of products/services.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual
information, and provides assistance in the implementation of loan
documentation process improvements.
- Minimizes risk to the bank through increased knowledge of
procedural requirements - understands and monitors errors to
suggest solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and
control policies. Often related, but not limited to loan
- Timely management and escalation of all requests and issues
related to loan processing
- Has direct interaction with external customers to disseminate
or explain information
- Demonstrates an intermediate level of understanding of products
and processes, and of how duties relate/integrate with others in
the team and closely related teams
- Demonstrates an excellent knowledge of Bank related
- Utilizes communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to
interact with colleagues and stakeholders, and to exchange
potentially complex/sensitive information, while being sensitive to
- Individuals at this level exhibit executional capabilities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Exposure to Commercial Banking preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic and fast paced
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types
of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Loan Doc & Proc Assoc Analyst - B10, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!