Sr. Analyst - Data Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will focus on building, managing and improving
data integrity for the Supply Chain data pipelines consumed by
Vizient analytics teams and products. You will work with and
collaborate with various business and technical resources managing
the processing of purchasing data, identification of that data
against the Vizient Product Master, and normalization of packaging
to improve data quality and optimize efficiency for consumers.
- Build/refine data pipelines related to product identification
and package normalization to establish the highest quality data set
for consumers. (This includes using innovative tools and techniques
to audit, analyze, and improve the supply chain data assets).
- Collaborate with data consumers and SMEs (Analytics teams,
Product Advisors, Product Master team, Platform Team, Data Science
team, etc.) to improve quality validations or to address data
integrity concerns, establishing pertinent operational metrics to
measure ongoing progress.
- Refine product identification logic to maximize auto-match
rates and accuracy.
- Audit Product Master and Alias records to identify and resolve
data issues impacting product identification and related contract
coverage or categorization.
- Lead the support and refinement of the UOM normalization
pipeline for purchasing transactions, addressing questions/requests
and educating stakeholders.
- Establish the methodology for creating spend data health scores
(at Vizient and Member levels) and develop data health
reports/dashboards for supply chain data intake, coordinating with
clinical intake for consolidated data health reporting.
- Manage priorities to ensure progress in multiple areas by
- Educate stakeholders on current and future practices driving
- Relevant degree preferred in computer science, statistics,
applied mathematics, data management, information systems,
information science or a related quantitative field.
- 5 or more years' experience required.
- Experience in data management disciplines including data
integration, modeling, optimization, and data quality
- Strong experience with database and ETL tools including SQL,
PL/SQL and ability to understand, analyze and refine data in a
complex relational data model.
- Experience working with data science teams in refining and
optimizing data science and machine learning models and
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to apply critical
thinking to a scenario and determine full scope of issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey findings and
- Strong teamwork and collaboration ability with focus on meeting
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Sr. Analyst - Data Health, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!