Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Act as a resource for internal management, business line
partners, and external clients. Ensure adherence to all SLA
agreements and management team goals. Manage/Lead on-going and new
projects, management reporting and administrative functions.
- Relationship Management: Maintain relationships with business
line partners, assist Director of Operations, and partner with
supervisory staff on various functions. Recommend and implement
process improvements that enhance service levels. Identify
appraiser issues and coverage deficiencies; work with all necessary
partners on combined service concerns.
- Customer Service: Act as a resource for internal staff,
business line partners, external clients, and peers. Address
transactional issues, process improvements, and procedural issues
in a timely manner. Ensure escalation procedures are followed.
Through proper administration of procedures and tasks, manage to
all SLA agreements and team goals.
- Project Stewardship: Propose, plan, and execute projects based
on need and approvals. Collaborate with peers and other business
partners to ensure project ideas work amongst all departments.
Create and manage through individual responsibilities, meetings and
deadlines to ensure forward performance on projects.
- Management Reporting/Research Analysis: Execute high level
reporting including, but not limited to: headcount, business line
specific reporting, and operations health. Create/modify new or
current reporting. Research systemic and service issues, also
providing follow up analysis to research findings. Beta test
upcoming roll outs.
- Transaction Management: Effectively manage daily transactional
production through appropriate work assignments, reviewing reports
and WMS data, managing escalations, reducing problems with orders,
etc. Ensure current, documented procedures are available. Lead
regularly-scheduled department meetings to discuss process changes
and solicit ideas for improvements.
Evaluate performance of team against corporate objectives:
- Manage SLAs to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Deliver strong customer service and client engagement
- Lead and/or complete projects as agreed to with leaders within
- Hold team members accountable.
- Ensure procedures within area are current, accurate and fully
- Previous management experience as a Team Lead. (or equivalent
- Ability to select, hire, train and manage employees to ensure
consistent completion of work activities.
- Three years of related industry knowledge or operational
- Effective time management, organizational, and administrative
- Strong interpersonal skills, written skills, communications and
customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to multi-task to meet long-term and short-term
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; develop alternative
solutions for complex situations.
- Strong ability to identify problem processes and suggest
- Proficient PC skills including the Microsoft Suite of
- Professional demeanor.
- Stress tolerance.
- High School diploma.
- Related industry knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience leading, directing and training
- College degree. (or equivalent amount of job-related
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Supervisor, Operations, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!