Sanitor- 3rd Shift
Posted on: June 6, 2021
McCormick & Company, Incorporated, a global leader in flavor, is
seeking a 3rd Shift Sanitor reporting to Quality Manager and
Sanitation Workleader. This individual will work at the Dallas
Plant located in Irving, Texas.
With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the Company
manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes,
condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry
- retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We
create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched
quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter
where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick.
McCormick brings passion to flavor!
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees,
McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance,
medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k),
profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
Under the general supervision of a Quality Team Manager and
Sanitation Workleader, the Sanitor will be responsible for the
- Facilities sanitation, daily trash removal, sweeping, dusting,
all external cleaning, operation of floor scrubber, cleaning and
sanitizing process equipment, changing air filters, stocking PPE,
waste water monitoring and inventory of sanitation supplies.
- Communicating with other shifts by means of written and oral
- Will work alongside a diverse team of individuals with an
average seniority of 15 years and will get a full understanding of
all aspects of a production line, adhere to an outstanding safety
record, follow strict quality requirements and documented
- This ENTRY LEVEL position requires frequent lifting of 35-50
- We provide a learning environment with opportunities for growth
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak in English.
- Ability to learn and follow GMPs (good manufacturing
- Ability to occasionally work at heights of 30 feet.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job of walking or
standing for an 8-12 hour shift while frequently lifting weights up
to 35 to 50 pounds.
- Must be agile enough to maneuver around equipment, climb stairs
or go up and down ladders to reach various types of equipment.
- Ability to tolerate constant exposure to spices, other food
product and their dust.
- Flexibility with 8-12 hour shifts, weekends or overtime as
required on short notice.
- Motivated and energized individual with a strong work ethic,
attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and commitment to
provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to train on 1st and 2nd shift for a period of 6-8
- Minimum of six months sanitor experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire
or in the future. You must be lawfully authorized to commence work
upon being offered employment.
Keywords: McCormick, Irving , Sanitor- 3rd Shift, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!