Vice President, Data Strategy Program Manager-C13
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Senior Tech Program Manager is a senior level position and
will report directly to the Data Strategy and Execution Portfolio
Manager. This role will manage programs consisting of multiple
technical projects to achieve the business goals, adhering to Citi
program and project governance. The STPM will be interfacing and
building a strong rapport with senior level sponsors.
The candidate needs to have a pro-active personality to take
ownership and take on ad hoc challenges. This role requires the
ability to insert self into the design, development and test teams
and drive the timely completion of projects to achieve the business
and program goals.
A Sr. level program manager requires exemplary communication and
negotiation skills. Has the ability to achieve objectives with a
limited level of direct supervision. The book of work is fast paced
so this position requires the ability to consistently accept
change, thrive on challenges and looks for opportunities for
- Partner with engineering teams and Product owners , including
business stakeholders to execute on the consent order plans for
- Partner with engineering teams to drive technical design, data
architecture and implementation of new features and iterations of
- Provide program management support of the implementation of
data strategy roadmap for the enterprise data; including data
management for our enterprise data, warehouse and advanced data
- Partner with technical leadership in the areas of master data
management, data sourcing, data distribution, data quality, data
governance, data access & data integration
- Execute on the data strategy roadmap for the enterprise data;
including data management for our enterprise data, warehouse and
advanced data analytics system
- Execute on data strategy deliverables via close collaboration
with Chief Data Governance Office, Finance, Risk and
- Knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and
ability to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver
- Manage multiple projects within a program(s) and across
- Facilitate the creation of the work breakdown schedule at the
- Drive the identification and mitigation of the project risks,
issues and dependencies that may impact the end baseline date or
the delivery of the program and consistently provide frequent
communication to the stakeholders on the mitigation progress.
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific
tasks/deliverables from various technology teams to end-to-end
delivery plans by working closely with all stakeholders.
- Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate
project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise
descriptions and mitigation details
- Coordinate project meetings, working sessions and stand up
meetings with project stakeholders.
- Facilitate executive level status meetings with stakeholders
- Coordinate the identification of critical success factors and
key performance indicators and responsible for analysis and
reporting the performance metrics.
- Ensure consistency and compliance with the program / project
procedures, methodology, policies and standards and artifacts for
- Coach and mentor technology teams in project methodology and
- 6+ years experience successfully managing and delivering IT
- 5+ years experience with ETL development frameworks as well as
data and integration technologies such as Apache/Pi Spark using
Python and Scala
- 5+ years experience of various software development lifecycles
and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall and Iterative)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrates clear and consider written and verbal
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and
- Strong skills in MS Project (preferred), Excel, Excel, Power
Point and Visio.
- Agile and Scrum experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology or equivalent work experience
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Vice President, Data Strategy Program Manager-C13, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!