7424 - Payroll Manager (965)
Company: LSG Sky Chefs Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Salary Min: $78,560.00 Salary Mid: $101,788.00
LSG Sky Chefs, a part of LSG Group is the world's leading
provider of end-to-end on-board products and services.
Role Purpose Statement
Ensure all Americas Region employees are paid on time per
company policy and/or employment agreements as well as compliant
with all federal, state and local rules and regulations - using
cost-effective processes, adequate controls and management of
- Manages payroll department daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
to ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of
payroll through third-party vendor.
- Monitors vendor performance as it relates to compliance,
contractual agreements, and service quality; serve as the primary
payroll contact interfacing with vendor.
- Facilitates the development of and coordinates the maintenance
of policies and procedures that impact the administration of
payroll with third-party vendor.
- Ensures internal payroll controls are established and monitored
for verifying payroll input prior to submission of all wages,
garnishments, applicable wage taxes and other miscellaneous
wage/benefit programs, calculations and deductions meet
- Ensures creation and review of audit and management reports are
complete according to established schedule.
- Lead process improvement efforts across departmental lines and
locations with a focus on operational activities in Time &
Attendance and Payroll.
- Provides oversight of payroll related projects and
- Oversees the communication of systems and process changes to
field and departmental end users.
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized,
staffed and directed
- Guide, motivate and develop the team
- Plan, implement and control the cost and project budget in the
area of responsibility, initiate and steer corrective action in
case of deviation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or related
- Certified Payroll Professional certification highly
- Seven plus years payroll and accounting experience
- Experience managing payroll processing functions or vendors
performing these functions
- Self-directed and detailed oriented individual with strong
organizational skills required
- Leadership and Management skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Time & Attendance and Payroll
systems and processes required, eTime/Kronos, ADP Globalview/SAP
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Working knowledge of payroll tax required
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with all
levels of the organization
Keywords: LSG Sky Chefs Inc, Irving , 7424 - Payroll Manager (965), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!