Supervisor Floor- Las Colinas Country Club - Irving, Texas
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The floor supervisor assists the Service Director in overseeing
day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private
events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises
set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while
maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
- Touching Tables
- Employee Reviews
- Assist with hiring
- Ensuring our standards of service are upheld
- Oversee banquets when needed
- Training new and existing employees
- Printing menus
- Willing to jump into the action when needed -
- Three years experience as a server, floor or bartending
supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong " professional
interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with
Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a
commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest
quality Member and guest experience.
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Irving , Supervisor Floor- Las Colinas Country Club - Irving, Texas, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!